My name is Erika! I am attending the disney college program for fall 2010. I arrive august 18th and couldn't be happier! I am accepted for merchandise!! I am an AVID pin trader. ok some think its gay but w.e its one of my favorite parts about disney!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

times a tickin'

ughhhhh 116 days and im counting the days like a feen!!! cant wait to get outta boca and get to disneyyyy!!! good thing ill be in disney for visits @ least twice this summer haha!! once in may for jessikas 21st!! and once in june with my family! ill prly go in july just for kicks and giggles too haha! disney never gets olddd :) sucks for all my friends registering for fall classess hhehehee not meee ill be in school with THE MOUSSEEEE!! well this is kind of a useless post but i hadnt updated in a while. hanging in til finals are over ughhh :( then a week off til i start my lovely summer math classes :( YUCKK!

and thats about all...

oHHHHHHHHH if you haven't already seen OCEANS go see it NOW NOW NOW!! it was awesome! i saw it opening day and it was fantastic! also anxiously awaiting next years earth day to see AFRICAN CATS the next documentary from disneynature.

peace.love.and mickey mouse
♥erika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers