My name is Erika! I am attending the disney college program for fall 2010. I arrive august 18th and couldn't be happier! I am accepted for merchandise!! I am an AVID pin trader. ok some think its gay but w.e its one of my favorite parts about disney!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

first bloggg!

ok so this is my first blog EVER so im kinda excited about it lol. i cant concentrate on anything about anything aside from going to disney ughhhhh this is killing me...and to make it worse...ill be in disney this weekend for vacation and next month and then again for a whole week in june! such a tease!
ughh my friend jessika is killing mee!! she applied to DCP and hasnt heard back yet. its been 10 days and she wont shut up haha! i dont blame her bc i was the same way but its just funny and sad to watch her suffer. im sure she'll get in :)
well idk what else really to say so im gunna end it here

peace.love.and mickey mouse
♥erika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers