My name is Erika! I am attending the disney college program for fall 2010. I arrive august 18th and couldn't be happier! I am accepted for merchandise!! I am an AVID pin trader. ok some think its gay but w.e its one of my favorite parts about disney!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

waiting waiting waiting

so its 64 days til my official check in and 57 days til im outta the most drama filled town on earth...BOCA hahaa so done with bitches that only care about themselves! i need disney therapy :) good news is im going to visit in 2 days! :) mmmm sooo whats new since my last blog....uhmmmm OOO I FOUND MY ROOMMATE! her name is ashley and she is AMAZING! hehe i love her! i cant wait to have two jews decorate a christmas tree and sit and eat chinese food next to the tree on christmas :) its gunna be siiiickkk! hahaha shes coming down in july to visit her grandparents who just happen to live 10 mins from me :P so i get to meet her! cant wait! in 64 days from now....i will be the happiest girl alive! until then....back to my summer math class, working at chilis, and dreaming of disney :)
peace.love. and mickey mouse
♥erika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers